It’s time for another installment of the Ten Best 90s Fashion Men! If you’re looking for some stylish men to emulate, these are the guys for you. From Kurt Cobain to Leonardo DiCaprio, these ten gentlemen helped define a decade and set the fashion trends for the next one. So put on your combat boots and get ready to dress like a man in the 1990s!
James Van Der Beek
James Van Der Beek, the once-upon-a-time star of Dawson’s Creek and Gilmore Girls, is now a fashion photographer. His 2013 collection of photos, titled James, features models and actors in contemporary clothing.
Van Der Beek has been working as a fashion photographer for three years now, and he says that he loves the challenge of finding new ways to create modern looks that are timeless. He has worked with some big names in the industry, including Anna Wintour and Miuccia Prada.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar UK, Van Der Beek said that his goal was to show that “fashion doesn’t have to be expensive or inaccessible.” He wants people to see fashion as an opportunity to express themselves in their own unique way.
Van der Beek’s work is definitely something special, and it’s sure to appeal to fans of fashion who want to see a more creative take on the industry than what typically appears on runways.
One of the most recognizable faces on television during the 1990s and 2000s, Luke Perry was best known for his role as Dylan McKay on the ABC sitcom “Beverly Hills, 90210.” In addition to his work on “Beverly Hills, 90210,” Perry had recurring roles on the hit CBS series “The Big Bang Theory” and NBC’s “Will & Grace.” He also appeared in films such as “Die Hard 2” and “Freddy Got Fingered.”
Owen Wilson has always been one of Hollywood’s most stylish men. His laid-back style is perfect for any occasion and he never fails to turn heads with his unique sense of fashion. From sharp suits to comfortable wear, here are the ten best Owen Wilson fashion moments.
1. At the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Owen Wilson wore a gray suit with a blue tie and matching pocket square. The color combo was sophisticated and contemporary, perfect for the evening event.
2. In 2014, Owen Wilson stepped out in a bright yellow Ralph Lauren suit at the New York Film Festival premiere of The Best Offer. The vibrant color was eye-catching and really set off his features well.
3. For his role in War Dogs, Owen Wilson chose an all black ensemble consisting of a sharply tailored jacket and pants paired with a fitted shirt and bowtie. This look was very dapper and professional, perfect for portraying Bradley Thomas’ character as an elite soldier contractor.
4. For his role in Friends With Kids, Owen Wilson sported an olive green blazer over a black T-shirt and khakis which reflected the laid back attitude of his character Pete Miller. This casual look was ideal for spending time with friends in everyday life settings such as coffee shops or parks.
5. In 2017, Owen Wilson starred alongside Jennifer Aniston in the romantic comedy film It’s Complicated which required him to dress down for some scenes but dress up
Seann William Scott
Seann William Scott is a Hollywood actor, director and producer. He rose to fame in the late 1990s after appearing in several popular movies such as “She’s All That” and “Road Trip”. Scott has since appeared in a variety of roles in both television and film, most notably playing Kyle Chandler’s father on the critically acclaimed series “Mr. Robot”. In addition to his acting career, Scott has also directed two feature films, both of which were released in 2017.
Chris O’Donnell, who starred in the popular TV series “The West Wing” and is now starring in the new NBC series “The Blacklist”, is one of Hollywood’s top actors. He has always been known for his good looks and fashion sense. In this article, we take a look at ten of his best fashion moments.
1. At the 2002 Golden Globe Awards, Chris O’Donnell stunned in a black tuxedo with a green silk shirt and matching bowtie.
2. At the 2007 Academy Awards, Chris O’Donnell wore an all-black ensemble that included a formal jacket and trousers, as well as a black satin cummerbund.
3. At the 2010 Golden Globe Awards, Chris O’Donnell sported a simple yet stylish navy blue dress with white stripes down the sides.
4. For his role in “The West Wing”, Chris O’Donnell often donned classic Americana style clothing like tan corduroys and bomber jackets.
5. On TV series “Boston Legal”, Chris O’Donnell frequently sported custom tailored suits by famed British tailor Alfred Sargent III.
6. For his role on ABC’s hit show “Grey’s Anatomy”, Chris O’Donnell regularly wears stylish suiting by designers like Salvatore Ferragamo and Tom Ford. 7 . In 2013, he starred in Woody Allen’s romantic comedy film “Midnight in Paris”
1. Chevy Chase
There’s no one quite like Chevy Chase – hilarious, lovable and fashion-forward. The actor has a great eye for style, and he always looks great. From his signature floppy hair to his impeccable tailored suits, Chevy Chase is a true fashion icon.
1. Dan Aykroyd
2. John Candy
3. Owen Wilson
4. Chevy Chase
5. Rodney Dangerfield
6. Bill Murray
7. Farrah Fawcett
8. Mel Gibson
9. Jerry Seinfeld
10. Don Knotts
1. Ross Lynch – There’s no denying that Ross Lynch is one of the most handsome men in Hollywood, and his style always reflects this. His eclectic mix of contemporary and vintage pieces gives him a street-style edge that is hard to resist.
2. Zac Efron – Zac Efron has always been known for his stylish look, and he continues to impress with each new outfit. From high-end fashion brands to classic staples, Zac knows how to put together an ensemble that looks great on him.
3. Justin Timberlake – Justin Timberlake has always been one of the most popular celebrities for his chic style, and he doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon! From tailored suits to comfortable sneakers, Justin can wear whatever he wants and still look amazing.
4. Dwayne Johnson – Dwayne Johnson is no stranger to rocking some stylish clothes, and even when he’s out gaming or doing other Activities With Friends, you can always see him looking good! His outfits are always well-crafted and fit him perfectly, showing off his muscular physique in the best way possible.
5. Ryan Gosling – Ryan Gosling has quickly become one of Hollywood’s favorite stars due to his natural ability to pull off any look – from sharp dressed business men to relaxed beach bums! His signature cool style is versatile enough for any occasion, making it easy for anyone to look good in Ryan’
Malcolm-Jamal Warner is an American actor, writer and producer who has starred in films including “The Cosby Show” and “Freeway”. He is also recognized for his work on the television series “The Wire” and its spin-off series “Empire”. In 2016, he was nominated for an Emmy Award for his role as Detective William Rawls on the crime drama series “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”.
How to get the look: The 10 best 90’s fashion tips
Looking to emulate the cool, carefree vibe of the ’90s? Here are some tips to help you nail that style!
1. Stick to neutrals
If you want to keep your look timeless, stick to neutrals like black, grey, and white. This coloring combination goes with everything, so you can mix and match it as desired.
2. Go for oversized clothing
One of the best things about the ’90s was all of the oversized clothing options. Oftentimes oversized items can be found at secondhand stores or on sale, so don’t be afraid to take a chance and try something new!
3. Use accessories to add dimension
Accessories play a big role in defining fashion styles from the ’90s. If you want to channel this era, make sure to use plenty of accessories – from hats to bracelets – to really stand out.
4. Opt for bright colors sparingly
While bright colors are always fun and trendy, using them too often can easily make your outfit dated and tacky. Instead, opt for brighter tones in select areas of your outfit – like accessories or your pants – to keep things interesting overall.